Do you want to shape our story with your personality, expertise, and ambitions? At Hydro we are a global family of 35 000 people that extract, produce, shape, and reuse the world’s most flexible and sustainable metal into infinite innovations and applications.
Hydro’s aluminum remelting facility in Henderson, KY produces over 90,000 metric tons of metal annually. We are looking to expand our team by adding a qualified Accounting Specialist to our highly engaged workforce.
Position: Accounting Specialist
Job Location: Henderson, KY
Reports to: Finance Manager/Controller
To support the continued growth of our business, we are seeking an Accounts Payable professional that will compile and maintain accounts payable records by performing the following duties.
· Check, approve and enter vouchers for payment into ERP system
· Prepare invoice deduction notices
· Answer vendor inquiries
· Analyze vendor accounts and prepare reconciliations
· Print accounts payable reports and maintain accounts payable files
· Assist in monthly closings
· Will be expected to offer cross-functional support in other areas
· Other duties may be assigned which may include hourly payroll
· High School diploma required
· 1-2 years of accounts payable experience
· Associates degree preferred
· SAP Experience preferred
· Data entry proficiency
· Ten key proficiency
· Basic math skills and accounting audits proficiency
· Excellent teaming and interpersonal skills
· Strong computer skills; Microsoft Excel and Word proficiency
· Basic account reconciliation skills
· Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
· Results-oriented and strong problem-solving skills/analysis.
· Customer/Client Focus
Physical and Work Environment Demands:
· This job operates in a professional office environment.
· This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets, and fax machines.
· Dress is Casual to Business Casual
Hydro Aluminum Metals USA, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer where all phases of employment are based strictly upon the qualifications of the individuals as related to the work requirements of the position. This policy is applied without regard to race, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, veteran status, marital status or any other category protected by law.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
Hydro Aluminum Metals USA, LLC is a drug-free workplace.
401K Matching Program
Apply online at Accounting Specialist (hydro.com)