· Safely Operate Truck, PRE - POST Trip Inspection, auxiliary equipment and follow US DOT FMCS - Drive in compliance with State and local traffic laws - Deliver concrete as directed by Dispatcher - Evaluate the safest and best way to enter the job site - Complete the wash down procedure at the job site in the location specified by the customer
· Some client interaction, receiving payments, light record keeping, turning in all paperwork at end of work shift
· Keep a clean truck inside and out, remove litter, clean windshield. Wash truck outside and chutes to prevent concrete build up each day after deliveries
· Meuth Construction Supply, Inc., (dba) Meuth Concrete is an established Family owned and operated company with over 50 years of service.
Job Type: Full-time
Send Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
HIRING IMMEDIATELY – LOCAL DELIVERY-HOME NIGHTLY- BENEFITS-COMPETITIVE PAY
· HOLD CDL LICENSE - (Also see the (OR) option CURRENT DOT MEDICAL EXAM CERTIFICATE - AIR BRAKES - 1 YEAR DRIVING EXPERIENCE - Good Driving Record - Complete Physical & Drug Screening when you apply - Strong Employment History- Work Safely - Outside Work - Lift, carry, push and pull items from 5 to 80 pounds - Must be flexible to adapt to changing start times.
OR: We would be open to discussion of supporting an interested applicant with CDL Truck Driving School. It takes about 3-4 weeks to complete and receive your CDL License. If interested, please submit your resume and let us know you would like to discuss with us.
· Openings Currently – Hopkinsville (3), Eddyville (1), in Kentucky. Indiana - Newburgh (3) and Evansville (1)
· COMPETITIVE PAY - Full BENEFIT package - Health, Dental, Vision, Life & Short/Long Term Disability, 401-K, Company 401-K Match
· FULL TIME – 40 hours work week + Overtime – SOME Saturday work during busy season – Paid Weekly