Gibbs is a manufacturer of precision die-cast, machined, and assembled products for the automotive industry and has been in the Henderson community for 50+ years.
Remelt Operators ensure that production has a steady supply of molten aluminum.
Starting Pay: 19.59/hr
- Make an EXTRA $1/hr for 2nd or 3rd shift!
- 401k contributions
- Health, Dental, Vision and Life insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off
- Opportunity for Advancement
- And More!
- Maintains metal temperatures at the proper levels in holding furnaces.
- Understand the metal temperature alarms and lights on the press and the actions to take when light goes off.
- Adds scrap metal and ingots into furnace as specified.
- Sprinkles fluxing compound on molten aluminum to bring impurities to surface.
- Skims slag from surface of molten aluminum.
- Conveys molten aluminum to holding furnaces at casting presses.
- Conveys scrap metal from trim presses to remelt furnaces.
- Maintains an adequate supply of aluminum for casting operations.
- Performs proper de-gassing procedures to remove trapped gas from molten aluminum.
Interested individuals must meet the following minimum qualifications:
- Must be able to complete the hiring process requirements, which include background check, drug and vision screening.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Eligible to work in the United States.
- 6+ months experience forklift operator
- Must include prior powered industrial equipment experience
- Six months manufacturing experience preferred
Make an EXTRA $1/hr for night shift!
Health, Dental, Vision and Life insurance
Paid Time Off
Create an account with us and apply to any of our jobs!