Audubon Metals LLC is accepting applications for a full-time Mobile Equipment Technician. The person in this position will need to be able to work a 12 hour shift on an alternating 36/48 hour work week. The ideal applicant will be able to thrive and keep their composure while working in a fast-paced environment, capable of being a quick learner, and able to work well within the Maintenance team.
Essential Job Functions:
- Be able to oversee and repair mobile equipment for the plant
- Ability to troubleshoot and repair diesel engines and hydraulic systems
- Perform scheduled PMs on all mobile equipment
- Responsible for properly documenting PM findings to analyze and determine the need for additional repairs.
- Evaluate and troubleshoot both 12V and 24VDC electrical systems
- Ability to weld on equipment as directed by the maintenance supervisor.
- Must be able to supply basic tools required on the department tool list.
- Other duties may be assigned as needed.
Skills and Abilities:
- Mechanical Aptitude and Troubleshooting Ability
- Be able to read wiring prints
- Basic Computer Skills
- Self-motivated and able to work with minimal supervision
- Communicate effectively with employees from all departments
- Ability to multi-task and be resourceful
- Must adhere to all Safety and Environmental policies for all equipment maintenance operations.
- Responsible for wearing all required PPE in accordance to company standards and in regards to tasks being performed.
- Maintain 7S organization as related to equipment.
- Able to perform tasks of varying physical intensities.
- The ability to work in varying temperatures and climates.
- Capable of standing or kneeling for extended periods of time.
- Repetitive reaching and moving throughout the shift.
- Ability to push/pull up to 40 pounds.
- High School Diploma/GED or Higher
- Previous experience in a similar setting is a plus.
On the Careers tab of your website, scroll down to the bottom and then click on the job title to allow you to fill out and application online and upload your resume.
If you have any questions or need further assistance, please contact Human Resources at (270) 830-6622.